The band grew from the need to provide a creative outlet for the many talented students graduating from the music programs then in existence in Armadale, Kelmscott and surrounding areas.
To make great music, have a lot of fun, and enthuse others in the community to join in.
Where Do we Perform?
Below is a selection of the places we have performed recently. All our groups are open to performing anywhere, anytime, any sort of music, just ask! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual concert: Puttin' on the Glitz, Kelmscott Agricultural Society Hall, Kelmscott, July 2016
- Western Australian Band Association Championships, June 2016 (B Grade, 2nd Place)
- Anzac Day Dawn Service, Memorial Park, Armadale (annual).
- Anzac Day Service, Serpentine, 2016.
- Movies in the Park, March 2016, Baker's House, Harrisdale.
- Carols by Candlelight, Memorial Park, Armadale, December 2015.
- Avocado Festival, Araluen Botanic Park, November 2015
- Kelmscott Agricultural Show (Saxophone Quartet), Kelmscott, October 2015.
- Tulip Festival, Araluen Botanic Park, August 2015.
- Annual concert: Magic of the Silver Screen, Rossmoyne Senior High School, July 2015